This is a letter for every student who is away at school and is far away from their beloved friend group. And yes, we used the word squad in the title of this cheesy post. This is a letter of appreciation and a letter of what every friend member needs to know while we are all away. P.S We love you, squad!
- Even if we don’t talk every day, know that I miss you all.
- I think about our high school memories almost every day. Seriously. Those inside jokes and nights out don’t just leave a students mind.
- I want to thank you all for the memories and for the memories yet to come!
- Don’t you dare end our snap chat streak. And if we don’t have one yet, what is up with that? 😉
- Hey, when are you going to hurry up and come visit me already?
- Know that I have photos of us all up in my room and that I miss you all every day when I look at them.
- No matter how many new friends I make in University/College, I will always love and miss you all.
- I don’t care how many other people are tagged in this post. We are the real squad goals, and everyone else knows it.
- Please keep me updated on the drama back home. I’m still part of this squad too you know!
- Can we go on a road trip this summer?
- You better not be making any major plans without me, I have my connections and I will find out.
- Whos hosting the next squad get together when we are all back together?
- Thank you for always making high school bearable. I can’t wait until we are all back together again.
- You always make me smile, even when I’m away. Thank you for always sending me memes and for tagging me in funny Facebook posts. Trust me, it really gets me through some stressful times.
- Text me every once in awhile okay?
- Know that although it may have seemed easy, you were all the hardest goodbyes.
- Watch your alcohol limits while I’m gone okay? I can’t take care of you all anymore. (Or was it the other way around?) Either way, you get the point.
- Even when I’m far away you are always here for me, and for that, I will always be thankful.
- Did I mention that I miss you all?
And last but not least…
20. Know that no matter what happens to us, you will always be my family <3
Tag your ‘squad’ to let them know how much you appreciate them! We all know who they are.