**To watch my video ‘RunDown on Essential oils’ click here**: https://youtu.be/W-rUt_VbkBk
Hello, my fellow beauties,
I wanted to make an entire tab about essential oils because you truly can’t talk enough about them. If you would like to learn more please read on and learn about the benefits of essential oils beyond aromatherapy and how they have changed my life.
I remember being told about Young Living essential oils in August. I never really knew how the process of making them worked and how powerful they can be. However, I have always been interested in healing yourself naturally and essential oils seemed perfect for that. Therefore, I bought my starter kit in September and began my journey with essential oils. The results have been life-changing. I have not been sick since September (which says a lot since I live in residence with a roommate), I can sleep again, I’m not stressed anymore, I can study again, I can memorize more information, I can relieve workout pains and headaches…the possibilities are truly endless. Essential oils have allowed me to live freely, safely and happy.
What exactly are essential oils?
By definition, essential oils are: a natural oil typically obtained by distillation and having the characteristic fragrance of the plant or other sources from which it is extracted. They can be applied topically, diffused, inhaled and certain kinds can be ingested.
Why Young Living?
The reason why I chose Young Living was that their products are 100% natural. They achieve this through their guaranteed ‘Seed to Seal’ process which consists of the following 5 steps:
- Seed –> Seeds and plants are selected and verified by Young Living experts.
- Cultivate –> Young Living harvests and grows all their oils themselves. They have farms in North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Australia. In fact, anyone can visit their farms and participate in the harvesting/distillation process. In addition to this, all weed control is done by hand (which means no pesticides that can be in other essential oils)
- Distillation –> Combining ancient and modern techniques Young Living goes to extensive measures to make sure that their distillation process is up to quality standards.
- Test –> Young Living has their own group of doctors and scientists who are constantly testing out every oil to make sure they are safe. This is done in-house and through 3rd party testing as well.
- Seal–> Each oil is carefully bottled in a protective amber glass bottle in a state of the art facility.
I also chose Young Living because: They been approved by Health Canada, they have 20+ years of experience, they are the only company to submit their oils to AIRASE (Association for International Research of Aromatic Science and Education), their oils do not have an expiration date and lastly with 120+ oils they have the greatest selection of oils available.
If you are interested in joining me on this essential oil journey, please follow my link below. I will be your guide to answer all your questions you may have. I will also be giving away a free essential oils necklace to those who sign up with me. You can contact me through my contact forum tab or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you can heal yourself naturally why not try it out?
Follow my link to sign up for Young Living to purchase essential oils.
To watch my video ‘Rundown on Essential Oils’ click here: https://youtu.be/W-rUt_VbkBk